Welcome to Fort Worth Perinatal
Fort Worth Perinatal Associates was founded in 2003 by Dr. Rebecca Reyes and Dr. Tracy Papa. Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians specialize in the care of high-risk pregnancies.
Some common reasons for referral to our practice include:
- Maternal health conditions, like hypertension or diabetes
- Maternal age over 35
- Abnormal blood testing showing an increased risk of a fetal abnormality
- Family history of a medical condition or genetic disease
- Suspected fetal abnormality
- Concerns about fetal growth or well-being
- Screening for fetal abnormalities and genetic disorders
- Twins, triplets, etc.
- Preconception counseling
- Previous pregnancy with complications
We offer consultation, detailed ultrasound, amniocentesis, noninvasive prenatal testing, genetic counseling, diabetic education, and fetal monitoring. Our goal is to provide you and your baby with comprehensive, compassionate care.